HUMAN GROWTH PLASMA TREATMENT
A Simple Blood Draw contains Life-Giving fundamental growth factors used for Tissue Repair, Cell Growth, and Collagen Production in both Hair Restoration and Skin Rejuvenation.
What is it?
Human Growth Factors or plasma treatment is a natural way to reverse the signs of aging! Rose Health at Spa Society in Weehawken NJ has a plasma treatment facial that will stimulate collagen and elastin production using your own body’s healing power or human growth factors. It’s a natural and effective way to treat aging skin, scars, and pigmentation on the face and neck as well as treat hair loss.
Platelets are tiny cells that occur naturally in the body. They contain important proteins, clotting factors, and mineral ions that aid in wound healing. To obtain plasma blood, we spin a small vial of your blood in a centrifuge. This separates the platelets and growth factors from other blood cells. We then use the resulting enriched plasma to rejuvenate damaged tissue and regenerate damaged cells.
We implement plasma blood into our hair loss treatments and microneedling at our Weehawken NJ spa location. These treatments help restore a youthful appearance while implementing the body’s natural processes.
Single Facial Treatment Including Skin Pen: $800
Are You Battling Hair Loss or Thinning Hair?
Hair loss can affect men and women. Plasma treatment is an exciting, new non-surgical option for stimulation of natural hair growth. It contains many different growth factors that stimulate thicker and fuller hair without the chemicals of commercial hair restoration products. Soon after undergoing our hair loss treatment in Weehawken, NJ, you will see a reduction in hair shedding. The human growth factors treatment helps you maintain the hair that you do have. It can boost hair growth and increase the thickness of each hair follicle. After your plasma treatment, your hair will appear more vibrant in color, with a healthy sheen and improved texture as well!
Single Hair Restoration Treatment: $1000
What to Expect:
After hair loss treatment with human growth factors, you should see an increase in the fullness and body of your hair in addition to a reduction in shedding.
As with most hair restoration treatments, human growth factor is a process which improves the quality of one’s hair over a period of months. Improvements aren’t instant, but they are worth waiting for!
Most individuals will notice an improvement in the texture and shedding of their hair after the first treatment by the fourth month and achieve a peak effect in four to six months. We typically achieve the best results by providing four treatments six weeks apart. To maintain your benefits, we also provide a follow-up treatment every six months of the following year.
USE OF PLASMA TREATMENT IN FACIAL REJUVENATION
Human growth factors or plasma treatment is a natural anti-aging procedure that is created with cells from your own body. The plasma contains high volumes of platelets which produce growth factors in response to damage or trauma. These growth factors stimulate the cells responsible for collagen and hyaluronic acid production in your skin. As the volume of collagen increases in your skin, it leads to an improvement in elasticity and the appearance of wrinkles. Your skin achieves a smoother, more youthful appearance.
What to Expect:
It’s easy to be skeptical when so many anti-aging products and treatments have let you down before. Plasma treatment isn’t new at all. It has a long history of use in dentistry, reconstructive surgery, and orthopedic medicine. The treatment’s advantages and versatility have led to its use in wound healing, dermatology, and facial rejuvenation. Not only does human growth plasma reduce the signs of aging, but it can also soften sun damage.
- Plasma treatment helps to naturally restore skin with noticeable improvements in tone, texture, and firmness. Early signs of aging can cause you to look much older. Once collagen production stops at thirty, the signs begin to appear. When these signs are subtle enough that they don’t require surgery, human growth therapy offers a safe, effective alternative with little downtime.
- Plasma blood therapy can reduce the appearance of acne scars, wrinkles, crow’s feet and smile lines. Unlike dermal fillers, human growth factors is a natural treatment that works by stimulating your body to make its own collagen. There’s nothing to inject in your body that didn’t come from your body. This eliminates the risk of allergic reactions common with some dermal fillers.
- Plasma treatment is a gradual, natural regeneration process with minimal side effects. It affects the entire face, not just individual wrinkles. Although plasma blood process is used to treat problem areas and improve the appearance of specific features, it gives the entire face a smoother, more youthful appearance.
- While plasma treatment will not create the same effect as a surgical facelift, it is ideal for people looking for a natural, youthful appearance without the risks of infection or an allergic reaction. It also produces great results without the letdown that often comes with surgical results. Most importantly, you never have to worry about getting unsatisfactory results that can’t be reversed.
- Plasma blood procedure is also useful in the prevention of age-related skin degradation, keeping skin timeless, toned and glowing as you age.
Unlike anti-aging laser treatments, human growth factors is suitable for all skin types. Collagen production peaks around three months after the initial treatment, and that’s when you probably see the most dramatic results. Improvement can last anywhere from nine months to two years.
What to Expect After Treatment
You may experience redness or heat in the area of treatment. This redness is comparable to a mild sunburn and is not painful. You can safely hide it with sterile makeup. Swelling and bruising can occur and may take a few days to disappear. Keep your skin hydrated and remember to apply your sunscreen a couple of times a day.
If you’re ready to turn back the clock with a safe, effective, and natural approach to anti-aging, contact Rose Health at Spa Society today.